7.1.06

Friday March 24th, 2006 Whitecap Mountain


Snow & Weather: new snow 6 inches ?? 36 degrees

Vertical feet & runs: 8,250 feet 25 runs

Comments: Rode with Glen, Heather, Brian, Cuz Jeff, Jack, DBD, and Mark (Indianhead instructor)

Whitecap was a pleasant surprise. The terrain was a lot of fun. A little hung-over but I fought through it. We found lots of Freshies and tree runs. How cool is that!

I cart-wheeled in front of everyone trying to show off in some Pow and got snow down my bum.

Jack's snowboard instructor friend called me an Elf. WTF? He is lucky I didn't dust him and turn him into a snowman.

Jack is sooooo fat! How fat is he? He is so fat he derailed the cable on the chair lift. (I guess I may have helped as well) We also rode a wooden chair made of latice. Crazy!

Got some cool photos from the day. Brian dropping a pretty big rock and some cool action shots of DBD.

After riding we went to the little bar next to the house where we are staying. We got to bar at 5:00pm and went to do a 1 beer re-con mission that turned into 8 hours of drinking. After the first beer was soooooooo cheap Jack said we would end up staying until close. I didn't believe him but he was totally right. DBD was called a tourist ass. Too funny!

Brian did flips on command into the snowbank on walk home and he also threw the frozen pizza that Glen bought him like a frisbee.

Then we went home and I did some nude wrestling with B-hole. I had to quit because I was gettin a woody.

These guys are the mostest fun ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest commentary:

DBD: Whitecap was great!! Fresh snow and tons of great trees and terrain. Did my first real drop. About 4 feet I think now I'm hooked. Debauchery to no end when we got off slopes.

Brian: I woke up on the next morning with sand in my shoes, my underwear on floor in the living room, a busted lip, a torn up shoulder, cuts on my face and I guess I threw a pizza. ahhhhh Matt I love you!

Greg: I was soooo sick. Drove up with Chris. Can't wait for Sat. Brian crawled into bed with Chris (top bunk), fell out, bounced off other bed, across to my bunk, hit nuts, crawled out to stairs and fell down those too. Quite funny!

Glen: Had a blast at Whitecap! There was fresh Pow Pow from the day before. I did some more trees, I think I'm hooked. Went to JJ's Bar in snow pants and didn't leave for 8 hours. Stupid drunk!

Cuz Jeff: Whitecap was awesome! There was nobody there and great snow. We had fresh pow and courdoroy all day. Partied at JJ's next to the house and Brian tried starting fights with the locals. This group rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home