12.1.06

Saturday February 25th, 2006 Steamboat CO


Snow & weather: mushy. some pillows in trees. 36 degrees

Vertical feet & runs: 14,200 ft 10 runs

Comments: Rode with Scott (AASI National guy), Glen, Vicki, DBD, Roley, Jack, Christina, and Terra.

Scott rocked! He taught us some tree runs. They were hella awesome! I can't wait to ride tomorrow. 95% of today in da trees. I love this group. Jack spring loaded a tree branch and got whapped in the face and cut his nose. What a dumbass. I guess I am the only one who knows how to fight a tree and win. Glen mounted his bindings wrong and rode like 3 runs and cried about how his ankle hurt. The bindings were both facing to the back of the board. HE HE. Sorry Glen but it was too funny.

Guest commentary:

Christina:
Matt cart-wheeled over an aspen. What else can I say. I loved riding trees today! Watch out I may be a tough bitch if I keep this up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home