18.1.06

Sunday January 22nd, 2006 Welch Village


Snow & weather: Nice snow. 27 degress 13 degrees at night

Vertical feet & runs: 10,060 ft 29 runs

Comments: Rode with Josh (yes he made his triumphant return after puke day) Nate and Roley.

Welch was very empty. I rode the first 8 runs of the day switch and I suck. I will try again. Roley killed it switch. Josh lookin great on Ski-Bob. We rode a lot today.

Roley quit about 45 minutes before the rest of us cuz he was cold. I think he drank a bucket o beer himself in the 45 minutes. Roley and I went to Black Stallion on way home. It was a cool place and they welcomed us (not like BRRRAAAINS). Sean was gettin way drunk so we left so we didn't wear out our welcome.

What a jerk he puked all over in my car and himself. What's up with the "Weekend of Vomit?" Sean is gonna be in big trouble with Tracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home