14.1.06

Thursday February 23rd, 2006 Steamboat CO


Snow & weather: Packed Pow! 33 degrees

Vertical feet & runs: 14,980 ft 11 runs

Comments: Rode with Glen, Jack, Roley, Al, Terra, Vicki, DBD, and Christina.

First time at Steamboat. Terra's da bomb. I am so glad she invited us. Her uncle's place is amazing.

After first run I was nervous because I was in a lot of pain (f*ckin Kevin). The ankle finally loosened up. We rode some fun stuff. DBD and I did Christmas Tree Bowl before Jack(what a wimp). Then I did a really scary chute with Jack and Roley.

My favorite quote of the day: Christina said, "I keep burping up Glen's pickle."

Guest commentary:

Vicki:
Today was a great first day. I was super nervous before the first run (I haven't felt my heart beat that fast in a long time) mostly because I was nervous about how my knee would hold up but all was well so I can't wait for tomorrow. I drank too many beers at happy hour and am now ready to pass out for the night

Christina: So, we had this great "plan" to ride together-Plan only! I followed Glenni, we were lost. Hooked up to ride backside- AWESOME TREES & SNOW! Then I got Glenni pickle UMM. Widmer Bros. made everything worth the great day of riding! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Roley: I hated getting split up from the group after run #1 but was super happy to end the day reunited with Matt to do the hardest run chute #3. I love this group of people and love the fun we have. I made an imprint of my butt and my cock & balls in the snow bank by the hot tub. I gave Matt a butthole bedeaux by clogging the hot tub jet. I love snowboarding. Where Pope?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home