22.1.06

Sunday January 8th, 2006 Welch Village


Snow & weather: 32 degrees back to cloudy. corn-snow and ice

Vertical feet & runs: 5,430 ft 17 runs

Comments: Rode with Glen, Cuz Jeff, Roley, Josh, Nate, and Pete.

Myself, Glen and Jeff all sucked at riding. Glen gave himself a B- for a grade but I would give him a C-. Cuz Jeff gets a D. I give myself and A+ just because I am hot! Just kidding, I get a C+.

We met up with Josh, Nate, and Pete in the afternoon. I saw Glen fall on Chicken and slide about 40 ft. He looked like a kitty kat clawing the snow. MEOW!

They groomed Dans about 3:00pm and we were acting like it was first tracks in pow. No one waited for anybody, it was like a race to see who could get the most turns in fresh courdoroy. What a bunch of dorks!

Some old dude who took our photo was lookin for some cute boys. We thought about offering him Nate.

Ate my last fat-burger at King's for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home